Github user serg38 commented on the issue:

    @rhtyd This clearly a bug. os_type_id was always supposed to be a OS type
as per:

    @SerializedName(ApiConstants.OS_TYPE_ID)
        @Param(description = "OS type id of the vm", since = "4.4")
        private String osTypeId;

    Currently it returns an OS Id. Guest OS UUID is already part of response as
guestosid .

    Basically there are 3 options:
    1. Fix current bug and correctly return OS type ID as os_type_id
    2. Fix current bug but return OS type UUID as os_type_id
    3. Fix current bug  and correctly return OS type ID as os_type_id plus add
a new response os_type_uuid  that would be returning UUID of the guest Os
category.

    I think #3 is overkill. I am  for #2.

---
with INFRA.