Github user swill commented on the issue:

    @jayapalu I am not sure why, but I can't seem to do a pull request against
your branch.  Any ideas why?  Maybe you have some specific permissions on your
repo to stop this?  If you are not sure, I can just create a new PR with the
combination of your work and my work.  I have most things working now.  I will
post a status of what is working and what is not working later tonight after my
tests finish running...

---
with INFRA.
---