Hi Wei,

Thanks for your reply.

I ran the command and it seems to be running very long without any
response. Does it take time to execute, or is it supposed to run in
background? e.g. shall I run with & option instead?

/bin/bash /opt/cloud/bin/passwd_server_ip X.X.203.2 &

Here's the result:

root@r-4155-VM:/opt/cloud/bin# /bin/bash /opt/cloud/bin/passwd_server_ip
X.X.203.2
[no response]

Because when I grep the process using ps aux, I can see that it seems to be
running as daemon for the first subnet:

 2199 ?        S      0:00 /bin/bash /opt/cloud/bin/passwd_server_ip
X.X.202.2 dummy
 2202 ?        S      0:12 python /opt/cloud/bin/passwd_server_ip.py
X.X.202.2

Do I also need to add the "dummy" option for the second subnet onwards?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.