Github user jburwell commented on the issue:

    @serg38 with custom plugins, there is no way to reliably perform such
tracing.  I can think of batch cleanup operations in the storage layer that
follow the pattern I described.  Even if there were, we would have planted a
landline for future changes to the system.  Deadlocks are significant technical
debt that are clearly causing significant operational issues.  Unfortunately,
there is no way to address them generically

---
with INFRA.
---