Github user jburwell commented on the issue:

    @syed yes, you will add the changes to `schema-4910to4920` for the `4.9`
port.  This will cover anyone upgrading from a version >= 4.9.1.0 to 4.9.2.0.
I do not plan to automatically forward merge these changes.  Instead, you will
be submitting another PR for the 4.10.1.0 and master merges which will provide
the opportunity to re-test change in each branch.  Therefore, to cover 4.10.0.0
users who upgrade, the most straightforward approach seems to be duplicating
the changes in `schema-4910to4920` into `schema-41000-41100`.  We need to
ensure that the script is idempotent to cover users who upgrade from
4.9.2.0->4.11.0.0+.  Does this approach make sense?

---
with INFRA.
---