All,

4.9.1.0 was voted recently but did not receive a lot of attention in terms of
testing/voting, and several users reports on the list and privately that they
would want to have XenServer7 support. I agree with Marty and other users that
it would be a great holiday present to release another minor 4.9.2.0 release
that bundles few bugfixes and support for XenServer7.

I'm planning to work towards 4.9.2.0 so as to at least cut 4.9.2.0-rc1
on/before 1st Jan, and currently working towards stabilizing 4.9.

Given the current holiday period and to avoid competing voting threads -- if
there are no objections, I'm pushing the freeze date for 4.10/master to 30th
January? I would also like to invite anyone who wants to take over as RM for
the 4.10.0.0 release, thanks.

Master will be open to accept bugfixes and PRs that can be reviewed/merged.
There are several good PRs we can review/merge such as Wido's PR on ipv6
support for basic zone/network, and Jayapal's/Will's Strongswan VPN. I would be
willing to accept PRs that don't break any smoke tests on xen/vmware/kvm (as
covered by Travis, Trillian, BVT and others) and growing list of component
tests that have been added in Travis and some of which we've started running in
Trillian.

Happy holidays.

Regards.

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.comĀ