Github user nathanejohnson commented on the issue:

    As an update, I've been battling technical difficulties getting my bubble
environment back operational again, and I am about to go out of town for a bit
so I have not had a chance to properly test this PR.  I'll be back in town next
Thursday, hopefully I'll find a bit of time between then and now to work on it
but otherwise I will probably not be able to get back to this until late next
week.  Assuming someone else hasn't had a chance to tackle it by then.

---
with INFRA.
---