From: Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Sent: 16 January 2017 21:20:08
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Status of Ubuntu 16.04 and systemd with 4.9 release

Hi,

One things on my list was to verify if CloudStack 4.9's agent would run on a
Ubuntu 16.04 system.

With the release of 4.9.2.0 I added 'xenial' (16.04) to cloudstack.apt-get.eu:
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/ubuntu/dists/xenial/4.9/

Just added the repo:

root@alpha:~# cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cloudstack.list
deb http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/ubuntu xenial 4.9
root@alpha:~#

Installed 'cloudstack-agent' and it started just fine with systemd.

I haven't verified anything additional, but Java 8 got installed and systemd
tells me the service has started, so that's good.

Should be fine to run 16.04 as hypervisors.

Wido

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue