From: Will Stevens [mailto:sw...@apache.org]
Sent: 24 January 2017 21:28
To: us...@cloudstack.apache.org; dev@cloudstack.apache.org;
market...@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: CloudStack Collab in Miami

Hello Everyone,
It is that time of the year again.  We are into the thick of it planning the
next CloudStack Collaboration Conference (CCC).

We are happy to announce that the first CloudStack Collab of 2017 will be
taking place on May 16-18 in Miami.  CloudStack has partnered with ApacheCon to
bring you a great event.