Github user rafaelweingartner commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-www/pull/34

    We cannot merge into "apache/cloudstack-www", but the merges on ASF repo
are synchronized with "apache/cloudstack-www". Could not we create a Jenkins
job that builds the website on every new commit on "apache/cloudstack-www"? The
changes are trackable, I believe we are already tracking changes through
commits on “apache/cloudstack-www” (by commits on
“apache/cloudstack-www”, I mean on ASF repo that is then mirrored on
“apache/cloudstack-www”).

    That part of ICLA is already covered, not? For me, it feels that is the
same process for ACSs source code. At the end, only committers can merge to ASF
repos, and every committer has to have a signed ICLA.

    We are diverging on the topic of the PR. Do you (all) think we should push
it further, or maybe close it until we figure out the questions mentioned here?

---
with INFRA.
---