Github user swill commented on the issue:

    Here is the CI run for this PR using my KVM Bubble environment.  This CI
run is using a SystemVM built from this PR branch (required for a valid test)
and since we have not been able to do that with Trillian (so far), only my CI
runs are actually testing this functionality correctly (so far).

    The failures listed are not associated with my PR.  Historically, I have
had some trouble with consistency with connectivity inside a bubble CI run, so
it is possible that could be coming into play as well.

    I think this PR is ready.  We have been running this PR in production for
two months now and it fixes a lot of problems.  Can I please get some LGTM on
this so we can get it into 4.10?

---
with INFRA.
---