Thanks Will. I will take a look at this today and merge.

Is it possible to add a systemvmtemplate job on
builds.apachecloudstack.net (https://builds.cloudstack.org/)
similar to
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/build-systemvm64-master/ ?

Thanks,

~ Rajani

http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

On February 13, 2017 at 10:46 PM, Will Stevens
(wstev...@cloudops.com) wrote:

At this point, I think 1741 is ready to merge. I think we need
one more
LGTM though...

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

<https://goo.gl/NYZ8KK>

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Will Stevens