Github user jayapalu commented on the issue:

    @ProjectMoon
    I have seen the issue of ips.json having the "add:true" while I am testing
this PR. I tested this PR by manually removing the ip or setting add to false.
Also I tested with the cleanup restart. With correct ips.json I did not see any
issues with this PR.

    I think the ips.json problem is independent of this PR that need to be
fixed.

---
with INFRA.
---