Because of removed ips get configured again on VR, it is giving the perception
that  PR #1908 is not removing the static nat ips in VR.

Thanks,
Jayapal

> On Mar 1, 2017, at 10:12 PM, Will Stevens <wstev...@cloudops.com> wrote:
>
> Hey Jeff,
> We were having this issue as well before we implemented 1907 and we have
> not had it since.  We don't user RvR yet though, so that could be a
> different story.
>
> We had tried a couple other implementations previously and we were still
> having the issue.  So far 1907 has been working without issues for us.  We
> have been running it in production for a couple months now and we were
> running into the issue you described quite a bit before that.
>
> *Will STEVENS*
> Lead Developer
>
> <https://goo.gl/NYZ8KK>
>
> On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 8:41 AM, Jeff Hair <j...@greenqloud.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, i know it's been merged. The problem is that this issue seems to come
>> up "randomly" (of course, nothing is ever really random), and I was
>> wondering if anyone else has run into it.
>>
>> My initial testing of PR 1907 hasn't yielded the issue happening yet, and
>> the only place I've seen it so far is on a router that doesn't have 1907
>> applied. But I'm not convinced that it won't happen ever after applying
>> 1907...
>>
>> *Jeff Hair*
>> Technical Lead and Software Developer
>>
>> Tel: (+354) 415 0200
>> j...@greenqloud.com
>> www.greenqloud.com
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 1:39 PM, Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> PR 1907 has been merged. You can test with it.

>>> cloudstack/pull/1908
>>> into
>>> IPs

>> were
>> still

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.