Syed,

I just checked and centos user is added to sudoers, if it was not added to your
instance, then cloud-init did not complete properly.
I have seen this in the past when the data source is not reached properly.
I would double check the cloud-init logs if I were you, make sure eth0 was up
properly and the VR accessible.

http://storage1.static.itmages.com/i/17/0331/h_1490978820_8688282_efdf2d86f5.png

Nux!
www.nux.ro