Will is right!
Folks do not wait until the last minute to register. This ApacheCon is
going to be a unique opportunity to meet our awesome community.
Adding my two cents, I received this, and I think some of you that did not
register may like it.

> Register now and save 20% off your pass with code APCSP20 - bit.ly/2n0F5MO
> .

I do not know if there is a limit of registration per discount code, but if
there is. Please let us know. I think everyone that had a presentation
accepted also received a discount code like this one.

--
Rafael Weingärtner