Hi,

At the moment the people from Infra [0] are busy with moving the CloudStack
repositories to Gitbox/Github [1].

This means that we will be able to label PRs on Github, but only people who are
in the right group on Github are able to do so. Any committer should be able to
be added to that group.

A requirement is that 2FA [2] is enabled on your account, so if you don't have
that, please do so.

It will take a bit of time before we sort this all out.

I see that my Github account currently has the right permissions, so I'll start
adding some labels to PRs to give it a try.

Suggestions, help and more are very welcome! Let's make contributing to
CloudStack easier and make our life for testing it easier as well!

Wido

[0]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13885
[1]: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf
[2]: https://help.github.com/articles/about-two-factor-authentication/