Good initiative, looks nice.

On 11/05/17 16:53, "Syed Ahmed" <sah...@cloudops.com> wrote:

    Hi All,

    I want to propose a new plugin in Cloudstack to enable Baremetal
    provisioning using MaaS by Canonical. This will enable a lot of interesting
    features some of which are

    1. Advanced networking support within the same network as VMs
    2. Support for multiple networks/VPC
    3. Support for bonding in case of switch failure
    4. Support for disk erase when destroying a baremetal VM
    5. Windows support is provided by MaaS/Canonical

    The FS can be found at [1]. Please let me know what you guys think. I'm
    eager for your feedback. I will open the PR in a day or two for this.

    [1]:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/MaaS+Integration+for+Baremetal+Provisioning+in+Cloudstack

    Thanks,
    -Syed