Yeah I am excited about it. This first rev is really just a POC. It is functional but operates as an external firewall with limited coverage of the network services. The next step is to continue to expand its service coverage until it can handle as much of the current functionality of the VirtualRouter as possible. Next targets will be DNS, DHCP, and VPN.

Matthew Smart
President
Smart Software Solutions Inc.
108 S Pierre St.