+1 (binding)

I ran all of the managed-storage automated regression tests against the prior
RC. The results can be located here:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2141.

As noted in https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2150, I submitted fixes
to resolve two issues I had discovered.

I verified this new code is present in the new RC. I also examined the new
commits to this new RC that were not related to my PR and I am comfortable that
it should not adversely impact managed storage.

In addition to the automated tests noted above (which are related to
XenServer), I performed a lot of manual testing using managed storage with
vSphere and KVM and it all passed.

Thanks!
Mike