Hello, guys.

What kind of hardware do you need actually to improve?
I host own DC and probably could give you our spare hardware connected to
dedicated managed switch. I can not guarantee the resources will be granted
and when the customer need it I'll take it, but we usually have 5-10 spare
servers with Xeon E5620, E3-1230.

Best wishes, Ivan.

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev