If you are going from VMware to CloudStack Managed VMware, this is
something I have done quite a bit.  I even built a tool to do this:
https://github.com/swill/migrate2cs

This is not a polished product.  Well, it is pretty polished once you get
it setup, but the setup is a bit complicated to get started.

If you would like to use it, let me know and I will do what I can to get
you setup.

*Will Stevens*
CTO

<https://goo.gl/NYZ8KK>