Hi Ilya,

I think this is a good idea and thanks for the proposed breakdown of the
contents of the call.

One thing to note about August 17 is that there is a CloudStack Meetup in
London on that day. The call would be happening around 5 PM local time (during
part of the meetup or during the after-meetup activities). As such, I believe
the participants of that meetup probably won't be attending the call.

Perhaps we should consider another day?

Talk to you later,
Mike