Congratulations Nathan and Marc-Aurèle.

- Rohit

________________________________
From: Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 10:01:24 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: New committers: Nathan Johnson and Marc-Aurèle Brothier

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has invited
Nathan Johnson and Marc-Aurèle Brothier to become committers and we are
pleased to announce that they have accepted.

They have shown commitment to Apache CloudStack community, contributing
with PRs in a constant fashion. Moreover, they have proved great abilities
to interact with the community quite often in our mailing lists and Slack
channel trying to help people.

Let´s congratulate and welcome Apache CloudStack’s two newest committers.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com