+1 Sigert, be my guest. We will run integration tests on your changes anyway,
so low risk ;)

On 2017/09/26 15:55, "Rafael Weingärtner" <raf...@autonomiccs.com.br> wrote:

    IMO, if something is not used or if something does not work, it has to
    be removed or fixed.

    I am +1 for the removal of unused constants. Did you check if the value
    of these unused constants were being used somewhere? I mean, using the
    value without referencing the constant.

    --
    Rafael Weingärtner

daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.com