Sorry – I should have quantified that Lucian – check
http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-eu-user-group-roundup-leipzig-november-2017/
 - it has links to the slide decks available so far.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 30/11/2017, 12:44, "Dag Sonstebo" <dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    Hi Lucian,

    I’ve contacted Thomas H – and I’ll upload his slides when he gets back to
me. Check Sebastian’s slides as well – very interesting.

    Regards,
    Dag Sonstebo
    Cloud Architect
    ShapeBlue