Hi All, Happy New Year to everyone.

We're getting close to looking really good.

Last call to Jayapal... I think there is an argument to downgrade 9885 from
blocker to critical as it's quite a corner case and we're not getting any
traction on a resolution.
Otherwise can we have a big push to close these bugs and also any open PRs that
people can get round to.

CLOUDSTACK-9885 -- Blocker
VPC RVR: On deleting first tier and configuring Private GW both VRs becoming
MASTER
Jayapal Reddy   Jayapal Reddy

CLOUDSTACK-9892 --- Critical
Primary storage resource check is broken when using root disk size override to
deploy VM
Koushik Das Koushik Das

CLOUDSTACK-9862 --- Critical
list template with id= no longer work as domain admin
Khosrow Moossavi          Pierre-Luc Dion

CLOUDSTACK-10128 --- Critical
Template from snapshot not merging vhd files
Rafael Weingärtner         Marcelo Lima

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.an...@shapeblue.com