Wrapping would still hold code on our side. We have to get rid of code…

If we want to start removing CloudStack’s StringUtils in favor of
StringUtils from Apache, we could start creating PRs by components (java
project in Eclipse). That is manageable to do and to review. There are
about 119 classes that use CloudStack’s StringUtils.

We will not be able to remove CloudStack's StringUtils though. There are
very specific things there such as "applyPagination" that should not even
be there... I guess the programmer was running out of places to write code

--
Rafael Weingärtner