After some verification with Syed and Khosrow,

We found that we can use xenstore-read / xenstore-write to send data from
dom0 to domU which are in our case  VRs or SVMs. Any reason not using this
approach ?  that way we would not need a architectural change for XenServer
pods, and this would support HVM and PV virtual-router. more test required,
for sure, VR would need to have xentools pre-installed.

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_