Congrats Dag!

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

________________________________
From: John Kinsella <jlkin...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 7:28:22 PM
To: <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: New committer: Dag Sonstebo

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has
invited Dag Sonsteboto become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

I’ll take a moment here to remind folks that being an ASF committer
isn’t purely about code - Dag has been helping out for quite a while
on users@, and seems to have a strong interest around ACS and the
community. We welcome this activity, and encourage others to help
out as they can - it doesn’t necessarily have to be purely code-related.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity.

Please join me in welcoming Dag!

John

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com