From: Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Sent: 20 June 2018 21:52
To: dev <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Open Summit CFP anyone ?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone submitted CFP here:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-source-summit-europe-2018/program/cfp/

Sounds like an interesting place to present the products (ACS) - if anyone
interested, I'm happy to share the work(load) and present jointly, or similar...

Deadline for CFP is 1st July...

Anyone?

Cheers,
Andrija