From: Dag Sonstebo <dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: 27 July 2018 11:14
To: us...@cloudstack.apache.org; dev <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: CloudStack ELK log management plugin

Hi Ivan – well done and good work!

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 27/07/2018, 11:11, "Ivan Kudryavtsev" <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com> wrote:

    Dear CloudStack community,

    Today we announce the first public release of CloudStack plugin for virtual
    machines log management. The plugin uses ELK stack (specifically Filebeat,
    Logstash, Elasticsearch) to gather, organize and access virtual machines
    log through Apache CloudStack API.

    We publish the plugin under the Apache 2 License and will be happy if you
    find the product useful. If ApacheCloudStack community and leaders welcome
    inclusion of the plugin in the main source tree, then we will be happy to
    do it. However, now, It's delivered as a separate plug-in which can be
    deployed as a prebuilt JAR or compiled by the interested user him/herself.

    As for UI, we are out of capacity for UI development and unable to provide
    the plugin with the UI but If someone could write UI part of it. We are
    ready to collaborate and help with it.

    Project link, source code and documentation:
    https://github.com/bwsw/cloud-plugin-vm-logs

    --
    With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
    Bitworks Software, Ltd.