From: Dag Sonstebo <dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: 11 March 2019 11:28
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 6.0.0

+1

Tested and works well, no issues found. Navigation is greatly improved with
options menus now more intuitive and selections with enter key allowed.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 11/03/2019, 09:51, "Boris Stoyanov" <boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    +1
    Played with it locally, didn’t had any issues. All controls seems working.

    boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com
    www.shapeblue.com
    @shapeblue

dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
Amadeus House, Floral Street, London  WC2E 9DPUK @shapeblue

> On 11 Mar 2019, at 11:25, Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl> wrote:
    >
    > +1
    >
    > Tested it locally on my laptop and does the things I do with it.
    >
    > I couldn't find anything which didn't work.
    >
    > Wido
    >
    > On 3/11/19 8:07 AM, Rohit Yadav wrote:
    >> All,
    >>

    >> Due to the lack of any testing/voting, the RC1 voting window will stay
open indefinitely until lazy consensus/majority is met or a bug is reported
requiring RC2. Thanks.

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey/commit/74ff37cffc1d8bb3652f6887faa770d933ffe768