All,

Bases on some conversation on a Github issue on moving to Python3 today, I
would like to propose a PR after 4.13 is cut on deprecation of following
hypervisors in the next major 4.14 release:

- XenServer 6.2, 6.5 and older
- VMware 5.x
- KVM/CentOS6/RHEL6 (though we've already voted and agreed to deprecate el6
packages in 4.14)

Note that it was mentioned in recent release notes as well, but I wanted to
kick off a discussion thread if esp. our users have any objections or concerns:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Hypervisor+and+Management+Server+OS+EOL+Dates

Thoughts? Anything we should add, remove? Thanks.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com