From: Rohit Yadav <ro...@apache.org>
Sent: 01 July 2020 06:51
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>;
us...@cloudstack.apache.org <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 6.1.0

Hi All,

I've created a 6.1.0 release of CloudMonkey, with the following artifacts
up for a vote:

Git Branch:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey/commits/abc31929e74a9f5b07507db203e75393fffc9f3e
Commit: abc31929e74a9f5b07507db203e75393fffc9f3e

Commits since last release 6.0.0:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey/compare/6.0.0...abc31929e74a9f5b07507db203e75393fffc9f3e

Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
location):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/cloudmonkey-6.1.0

To facilitate voting and testing, the builds are uploaded in this
pre-release:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey/releases/tag/6.1.0

List of changes:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey/blob/master/CHANGES.md

PGP release keys (signed using 5ED1E1122DC5E8A4A45112C2484248210EE3D884):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate
"(binding)" with their vote?
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Vote will be open for till the end of the next week (10 July 2020),
otherwise, extend until we reach lazy consensus. Thanks.

Regards.