Hi Dirk,

My second problem is with git branches. My problem here is that I wanted to use
the cloudstack version 4.13.1 as base, for this reason I checkout the 4.13.1
branch, but the build process goes wrong with a couple of errors, after this I
checkout the master and revert it to the commit
b2ffa3e<https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commit/b2ffa3efa58a1569dbaa8a34f723756926e22820>.

But the build process still didn’t work. Then I thought  that I have  problems
with my dev environment and test the build process with the official release,
but this works fine. So now I’m a little bit confused. What should I do, when I
want to use a specific code base version?

I had similar problems when I tried to build tags, but I can't quite remember
how I solved them.
Note that there is no 4.13.1 branch, only 4.13. There is a tag for 4.13.1.0
though. Perhaps you should try again with the HEAD of 4.13?

Your best option will probably be to clean out any build leftovers and maybe
even your Maven cache, then try again. There may also be subtle differences in
building with IntelliJ and from the command line.

Regards,
Gregor