thanks for starting this discussion thread @Giles Sirett
<giles.sir...@shapeblue.com> . Personally I'd like to not "vote" on
anything. Especially not at this moment. I think a discussion is good
though. My personal (and most definitely not my business) take on this is
to go for fedora. It is unlikely it will find business traction but it does
appear to be the most stable distribution funnily enough, especially in the
redhat/rpm-verse. I hope we can witness a clear trend over the next twelve
months to make a kind of final decision by the end of next year.
#excitingtimes

--
Daan