Thanks Dahn.

So far, no issues with Travis CI, Jenkins. Packaging also seems fine. Smoke
tests in progress, not observed any issues with renaming until now. I think, we
still have to wait few more weeks (until most of us adapts to default branch
'main') and watch for any issues reported with renaming.

Please let us know if you have noticed any issues.

Regards,
Suresh