From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2021 11:18
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: us...@cloudstack.apache.org <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.15.1.0 (RC2)

I think the issue cannot be classified as blocker as it's specific to just UI,
a user may still use the API for the specific case where offering has root
disk. There are some other issues reported like this as well.

RC3 may not be strictly necessary but I'm willing to cut it, but let's do it on
Monday. Let's keep testing, reporting bugs until then.

Regards.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav