Congratulations David.

Regards,
Suresh

On 06/07/21, 10:51 PM, "Gabriel Beims Bräscher" <gabr...@apache.org> wrote:

    The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
    has invited David to become a committer and we are pleased
    to announce that the contributor has accepted.

    Please join me in congratulating David on this accomplishment.

    Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
    project since there is no need to go via the patch
    submission process. This should enable better productivity.
    Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
    and to guide the direction of the project.

    --
    Gabriel Beims Bräscher
    Apache CloudStack PMC Chair