I've messing around with cloudstack-go

Did a fix that rohit merged yesturday for hostsservices, but this fix will
only work for acs4.15, I'd like to fix it for previous acs version too, but
look like the version of the SDK depend on acs version;

Example; for the hostservices, the host attribute managementserverid is a
UUID in 4.15, but an integer in an older version of xenserver. This breaks
the structs,or map, we must have some other similar issue.

so I'd like to help on creating a tag or version of the SDK so they would
match acs version target,
ie: SDK version = v4.15-0; where the last digit would define the sdk
version or increase with fixes.
Current versioning in use = https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-go/releases

The issue I'm expecting to face is if we create a release , let's say
v4.15-0 from main branch today, if we want to create v4.14.0, it will not
be possible from the main branch because we need to revert the last commit
but also fix hostservices.

Here are a bunch of questions I have:
1. Should we create a branch for older ACS versions  and keep main for
latest fixes and future releases ?
2. Do we need to vote for such changes?
3. Does such releases could impact other Go projects that use this one,
such as terraform and kubernetes drivers?
4. Should we provide similar versioning on our kubernetes driver?