Hey there,

We want to improve virtual router statistic visibility. One option that pops
into my mind is to export some statistics in router VM in Prometheus format and
let our customers do what they like with those data.
It enabled our customers to find packet loss, memory usage, etc. Based on these
data, they can create their alert and dashboard.

If we implement this feature, is this going to merge into upstream?

Another option is to have these data visible in cloudstack dashboard in some
graph directly. Please let me know if you have a better solution to address
this issue?

Kind regards,
Sina