That doesn't seem like a big change from what you've already been doing :D

There's a PR for it https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/4828
________________________________
From: Paul Angus <paul.an...@ticketmaster.com>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2021 4:50 PM
To: us...@cloudstack.apache.org <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>;
dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Hi (Again)

Hey All,

So, I’ve moved over to the Dark Side, and I’m now purely a user of CloudStack
with Ticketmaster/Live Nation.  I’m mostly going to be all about breaking
things rather than fixing them 😊

…Starting off with:  As root admin I can list all VMs including ones in
projects via cmk -    list virtualmachines projectid=-1
Is there a way to do the same in the UI?

Cheers!

Paul.

This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please
telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from
your system; you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message or any
attachment to any other person. We may monitor email traffic and the content of
internal and external messages sent to and from us to ensure compliance with
internal policies and for the purposes of security.

Ticketmaster UK Limited. Registered Office: 30 St John Street, London EC1M 4AY.
Registered in England and Wales. Company Number 02662632.