Hello

We have implemented ACS to sell public cloud. Need guidance on which
network we should implement while creating the instance.

Assuming LB and Firewall features we can provide to the users only when we
have the isolated network but when creating the isolated network one public
IP address is getting assigned to source-nat and separate IP is assigned to
the VM. In this case we have to waste 1 IP address for each network. So
tomorrow let suppose we have 1000 users and each will have their own
individual isolated network, in this case 1000 IP's will be wasted.

Can someone please guide here what process we should follow so IP's can be
saved while creating the networks.

Also, considering our requirement if there is any other approach then
please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Saurabh