Hey,

BTW, it is worth mentioning that Docker has changed its subscription policy. If
you are a company with more than $10 million in annual revenue, you have to
upgrade to the business account. I quoted the following paragraph from their
FAQ. I'm not clear if it has any effects on open source usage or not.

How will Docker enforce the new subscription terms for Docker Desktop?
Docker trusts our customers to be in compliance by January 31, 2022. Docker
Desktop will continue to function normally after January 31st but unpaid
commercial use by companies over 250 employees OR $10 million in annual revenue
will be in violation of the Docker Subscription Service Agreement.

More info: https://www.docker.com/pricing/faq

Kind regards,
Sina