Hey guys,

Cloudstack users can delete their account accidentally and lock themselves from
accessing the CloudStack panel. A link to an account placed next to ISO,
template, VM and other entities in CloudStack's UI. If customers doesn't paying
attention, they would click on the account link instead of the link to the
entity they want (vm, template, ISO etc.) Then, if they had wanted to delete
that entity, they would press delete button without realising they were on the
account page, and press Confirm.

I'm suggesting to add an extra step before deletion. In that step users must
write the account name, unless otherwise they can't confirm deletion. Github,
like many other applications asks you to write down the entity's name before
DESTRUCTIVE and UNRECOVERABLE actions.

I've also created the following issue in Github:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/7219

Please let me know your thoughts about the proposal.

Kind regards,
Sina