Hi Daan (and all),

Please find a fix for the mentioned issue on this PR:

Regards,
Nicolas Vazquez

From: Nicolas Vazquez <nicolas.vazq...@shapeblue.com>
Date: Thursday, 23 February 2023 at 12:07
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: us...@cloudstack.apache.org <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>, PMC
<priv...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [4.18][RELEASE] RC1 up for vote
Sorry, have found a blocker on CPVM access for Vmware 6.7. I am investigating
the issue and will update soon

Regards,
Nicolas Vazquez

From: Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 23 February 2023 at 11:46
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: us...@cloudstack.apache.org <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>, PMC
<priv...@cloudstack.apache.org>
tnx Bryan, merged.

@all I am awaiting final upgrade test results from some QA colleagues
before I will create a new RC, hopefully today or tomorrow, for those that
are looking to do something over the weekend.

--
Daan