Hi all,

Currently CloudStack 4.18.0.0 is the latest LTS release. There are some
bugs and pull requests with 4.18.0.0 [1], including the fix for the upgrade
issue if users use MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.

I would like to propose the release of 4.18.1.0 and the timeline

- from now till the end of July (3 months): accept bug fixes and minor
improvements [2]
- first week in Aug: stablisation efforts, accept only blocker and critical
bug fixes.
- Aug: start cutting RCs, vote and finish release work.

I will push myself as the release manager (RM) of 4.18.1.0, if nobody
objects.
In case anyone wants to include a bug fix or a pull request in 4.18.1.0
milestone, please mention me (weizhouapache) on github.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/27
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/LTS

Any suggestions ?

Kind regards,