Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Although we can change the attribute of <map:flow> ("type" would be more in accordance with other sitemap statements), it's content is actually a Configuration object given to the chosen flow engine. For type="JavaScript", it fully makes sense to list script files, but other implementations could have a totally different configuration, including class names.

Note : that's why, at the start of flow discussion (a looooog time ago), I wanted to put <map:flow> inside <map:components>, because this is actually what it is : a component definition and configuration.

Was it Stefano who was against pluggable flow engines? IIRC, that's why it did not made into map:components...

If the flow engine should not be pluggable, why does <map:flow> have a "language" attribute ?

To allow Python flow implementation? :)
But (as I understood it) it would have the same FOM as JavaScript implementation, thus flow will be essentially same, only language is different.

Vadim