On 4/07/2003 23:15 Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

[Vote 1] JXTemplateGenerator/Transformer
Move the JXTemplateGenerator/Transformer to the main trunk. You should find some docs here (after a build including the docs):
[http://localhost:8888/docs/userdocs/flow/jxtemplate.html]

+0.5 to core; +0 to block -- I'm not sure what this stuff does but sounds like core ;-)

+1 on core - after some more poundering it seems like this wouldn't make much sense in its own block, and there's many other components still left in the core that should be moved out if we use the same criteria

it's quite some piece of code, though

[Vote 2] Forms
   Replace XMLForms with the JXForms implementation. See
   [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105389102015851&w=2]
   Of course we need a migration guide for our users.

+1 for moving into the block

+1 for block, dunnow about replacing xmlforms (might be a bit too ambitious?)

[Vote 3] Petstore

a) Move Petstore to the main trunk.

+1 for moving into the block

+1 - keeps the database.js thing out of the core ;-)

I'm glad we understood each other.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org